Private Moab National Park and Mountain Tours
- Where: Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park (Island in the Sky or Needles Districts), or La Sal Mountains (summer)
What months available:
May through October
- Number of Days/Nights: 1 day
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m (Arches, Island in the Sky, La Sal Mts) and 5:30 return for Needles.
- Age Group: Adults and Children 6 years old and up
- Cost per Person: $560 - 1 Person
- Cost per Person: $325 - 2 People
- Cost per Person: $245 - 3 to 4 people
- Cost per Person: $185 - 5-7 People
- Cost per Person: $150 - 8+ People
- Deposit: $200 non-refundable deposit payment due with reservation (applied to total due), with full balance due 14 days prior.
Call CFI to plan your trip and make a reservation: 435-259-7750 or Toll Free: 800-860-5262
Reservations must be made 14 Days in Advance or more.
Meeting location: Moab Information Center, corner of Center and Main St in Moab.
Nature Walks, Hikes, and Van Trips for Adults and Families
Choose your own private tour and enjoy nature and rock art hikes with CFI Naturalist-Guides. We can adjust the day to your interests and physical abilities and we’re great with kids! Visit Arches National Park or various Colorado River side canyons with sandstone wonders and lush stream life, mountain views and wildflowers. CFI will provide water, snacks and a delicious healthy lunch on tours, as well as air-conditioned transportation.
Choose from 3 Trip Locations:
Other locations are available by special request if CFI has government authorization and available staff.
La Sal Mountains Hiking Tour (Summer or Early Fall only)
Enjoy outstanding views of canyon country from high-altitude hiking destinations in Moab’s La Sal Mountains. In the summer, the La Sal Mountains offer a welcome respite from the desert heat. Trek among the pine and aspen forests to alpine lakes surrounded by wildflowers along the La Sal’s extensive network of trails only a short drive from Moab. Join a CFI Naturalist-Guide on this full day hike starting at Oowah Lake (elevation 9000′) with an elevation gain of about 500′ along the Boren Mesa Trail. Hike in the early fall and experience the brilliant fall colors of the golden aspen and scarlet hews of Gambel oak. Mule deer sightings, evidence of the occasional black bear, and spectacular wildflowers make this tour an outstanding nature experience.
Canyonlands National Park Tour
Arches National Park Tour
Explore some of Utah’s most famous feartures. View spectacular rock formations at the Windows area, Sand Dune Arch, and the Delicate Arch overlook, or enjoy the full Delicate Arch hike. Other locations in Arches National Park are available upon request.
Don’t see what you want? Create a different custom trip!